MGS invites you to take a break from the conference to relax and refresh your day!
If you haven’t tried yoga yet and are interested in trying it out for the first time, here are a collection of gentle yoga moves that will make you feel great! These short videos are perfect for new and practicing yogis that will help you get through your day with ease!
Meet Elizabeth Elisabeth Pletcher (ERYT500) teaches yoga in many settings, in person, online, for individuals or in group classes. She specializes in trauma informed, body positive yoga with an emphasis on inclusivity for people of all ages, abilities, and body types.
- Intro to online conference yoga– this brief (2 minute) video is an introduction to what you will need to practice in your own space. These videos are meant to be accessible to everyone, whether you are completely new to yoga or are an experienced practitioner! https://youtu.be/qG1DKC2fgn8
- Seated Upper Body Stretch – this (9-minute) video offers gentle movement for the head, neck, shoulders, and wrists done while seated. Essential after spending hours online! https://youtu.be/3O1kTxRxYdw
- Seated Full Body Flow– this (15-minute) practice leads you through a full body flow to open both the upper and lower body while using a chair to support and help aid balance. Great for folks with limited mobility or new to the practice of yoga! https://youtu.be/e_vOGv4mgOs
- Standing Full Body Flow– this (22-minute) practice incorporates full body flow with poses to help release tension in the low back, the legs and hips as well as the upper body. https://youtu.be/A-8q5-_KD0Y
- Breathwork & Body Scan Meditation– this (10-minute) session is a chance to close your eyes and simply listen, whether you are seated or lying down. Getting still and quiet and reflecting inward to center yourself for a few moments. https://youtu.be/67bGnUl0_CM
Elisabeth works in partnership with Yess Yoga www.yessyogastudio.com along with teachers who offer a range of teaching & class styles. Yess is excited to be opening their new studio home in the Whittier neighborhood in Spring 2021 and will continue to offer online classes, trainings, and workshops for those outside of the Twin Cities.